Lenovo K5 Note
Recently Lenovo launched the Lenovo K4 Note and within a month, Lenovo launched its successor, the Lenovo k5 note. The K5 note is currently available only in China at present. It costs ¥ 1099 in China which is roughly equal to 11999 INR and 200 USD. There are some major improvements in Mobile as compared to the k4 note, Lenovo k5 note features a better processor and front camera a larger battery and a better full metal body. So is the new Lenovo k5 note is better than its predecessor and the other smartphones in this price segment? Let’s find out.
Lenovo K5 Note Specifications
|Lenovo K5 note||specifications|
|Android||Vibe UI on top of Android v5.1 Lollipop.|
|Form factor||152 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm.|
|Screen||5.5 inches FHD IPS 10 point multi-touch display @ 401ppi.|
|Processor||Octa Core 1.8 GGHzMediatek MT6755 Helio P10.GPU Mali T860MP2.|
|Ram||2 GB DDR3.|
|Camera||13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, face recognition, high dynamic range (HDR), phase detection auto-focus, Dual-tone led flash, Video recording firstname.lastname@example.org MP front-facing the camera.|
|Storage||16 GB internal expandable up to 128 GB.|
|Battery||Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.|
|Connectivity||dual sim, 4G, 3G, wi-fi, Bluetooth 4.1, OTG Compatible and A-GPS.|
|Others||Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, proximity, e compass, Light sensor.|
|Price||11999 INR EXPECTED.|
- Octa-core processor for heavy multitasking.
- 2GB ram for heavy application and fluid multitasking.
- 13 MP rear camera with PDAF for fast focusing.
- Good battery backup.
- All essential connectivity features including 4G LTE.
- Dual sim and micro SD card support.
- All essential sensors including compass and gyroscope.
- 5.5-inch FHD 10 point multi-touch IPS screen.
- NFC support.
- VR Support for the 3D experience.
- Fingerprint sensor for enhanced security.
- 8 mp front camera for good quality selfies.
- Still Android lollipop out of the box, not Marshmallow.
- Not water-resistant.
- No fast and quick charge support.
- Flash sale system and no offline availability.
The Lenovo is noted comes with some improvements over the Lenovo k4 note. There is nothing new and exciting in the Lenovo K5 Note. But don’t get it wrong k5 note is a great smartphone for its price. The MediaTek Helio P10 is a great processor and paired with Mali T860MP2 GPU it can handle any app and game smoothly. I don’t know why it decreased the ram size, it is 3GB in a k4 note but it’s 2 GB in a k5 note.
The overall build and design of the mobile are good due to metal construction. Rear camera quality is almost the same as a k4 note but the front camera is better than the Lenovo k4 note. The battery performance is also good and easily lasts a day. Overall the Lenovo k5 note is the smartphone which the k4 note should have been. It will be interesting to see when the Lenovo k5 will be launched in the international market and at what price.